Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Send Your Kids A Personalized Video From Santa Claus for FREE!

Send Your Kids A Personalized Video From Santa Claus for FREE!

This is an amazing internet web site to share with your children and business friends, spread the holiday cheer and send them a video from Santa Free of charge!

I remember when I was 7 years old......
Creeping down the stairs......
Hoping to see a pile of goodies left under the tree for me......
Excitement building upon seeing the plate of half-eaten cookies and an empty glass of milk......

And there it was!!

A letter from Santa!!! TO ME!!!! 

I will never forget that level of pure unbridled joy and I love seeing that same level of happiness in my children thru the years at this time of year. Glassy eyes filled with wonder and glee at every store window...every light hung in the trees.

So, being the internet techie that I am....I sent my son a personalized video from Santa!! (Yes, I am that cool)

Oh. My. God! You would think the Heavens had split and the Glory of all that is Holy had poured right down his throat to the point of drowning him in rapture. He went NUTS!

Figured since it worked so well on him, Id share it with you guys. (Not to mention the fact that it was just fun as can be for me...LOL!)

Check it out.... www.portableNorthPole.ca

Larry Weichman is President and Broker of Costa Mesa-based real estate powerhouse Weichman Realtors,"the most trusted name in Costa Mesa Real Estate". Larry and his highly-trained team of professionals have proudly served Costa Mesa since 1976. For questions about an upcoming sale or purchase, call him directly at 714-241-4532 or email your questions to Larry@TeamWeichman.com. Be sure to visit Larry Weichman in Costa Mesa CA for the latest news and information on the Costa Mesa real estate market.  Lic #00573423 

Weichman Realtors

Posted via email from Larry Weichman's Blog (714) 241-4532

No comments:

Post a Comment